Shield Bug (collected by Charles Darwin)
From the Microsculpture project by Levon Biss, this beautiful portrait of a Shield Bug was created from over 8,000 individual photographs using microscope lenses. This specimen fro Australia was collected by Charles Darwin in 1856 and brought to England on the HMS Beagle.
- Digital c-type print with matt finish, printed on Fuji Crystal archival paper.
- Two sizes available, both editions of 50. 40x30", 24x20".
- All artwork is signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- Printed with a border to assist framing and provide space for artist signature and edition numbering.
- Prints are supplied unmounted and delivered in secure tube via tracked international courier (ParcelForce Worldwide).
- Larger print sizes are available on request, please email email@example.com for further information.
- FREE Worldwide shipping! Use discount code INSECT at checkout.